Razertip P80 Burner Expansion Module - 240 Volt
P80 Expansion Module
Note: A Razertip P80 Power Base is needed to use the P80 Expansion Module.
Supplied with an extra-flex pen cord (#cord1P) and 2 hand piece clips (#sclip).
Expand your P80 base unit to a double or triple system with a P80x expansion module for unprecedented, convenience and control. Each unit (P80 and P80x) provides individual heat settings and memory functions for one pen at a time. Toggle between handpieces quickly and easily with only one touch of the screen. The P80x Expansion Module is an accessory for the P80 base unit. It must be connected to a P80 base unit to operate (maximum 2 P80x modules per P80 base unit).
- Quick attach/detach from P80 base unit; no tools required.
- Heat Input Range: digitally input via 3.5” touch-screen, settings “100” to “800” **
- Temperature range: 80°C to 800°C approx.
- Built-in memory function, recall the 3 most recently-input keyed in heat settings
- Up to two P80x expansion modules can be added to the P80 Base Unit for a dual or triple system
- indexed handpiece indicator light can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- Same performance and functionality as the P80 Base Unit.
- compatible with all existing Razertip pens and accessories.
- 3 year unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!)
** Heat settings based on calculated tip temperature °C using a standard #1L tip. Actual tip temperature will depend on the tip used (heavier tips will run a bit cooler while smaller, lighter tips will run hotter)