Razertip P80 Burner - Starter Plus Package. 240 Volt
P80 Burner Starter Plus Package - 240V Power Base
This package contains a range of pens that are the most useful for burning a wide range of subjects using the P80 burner. A HD5MP spear shader, BPH pen and pyro wire are additions to the SK Starter Package. This package contains 10 Items.
- SK Burner Power Base - 240V
- F99.015 - 1.5mm Ball Writing Pen
- HD14M - Knife Like Skew Pen
- HD30M - Spoon Shader Pen
- HD5MP Spear Shader
- BPH Interchangeable Pen. (The BPH houses Razertip tips & pyro wire)
- Pyrography Wire. (2 heavy-duty, 2 standard, 2 x light-duty wire blanks)
- Handpiece Cord
- Razertip Nib Cleaner
- Instructional DVD - Pyrography Nibs & Their Use.
The P80 is the world's first pyrographic tool to incorporate a fully regulated, stabilized power supply (100-240VAC; 50 or 60Hz) and a digital touch-screen interface. Plug it in anywhere world-wide, input your desired heat setting and you are burning away in just a few seconds. With 700 heat settings the P80 can be set low enough to work with jeweller's wax (approx. 80 degrees C) to red-hot (800 degrees C). Voltage fluctuations do not faze the P80 at all - the tip temperature at your chosen heat setting stays rock-steady regardless of what is happening with the power available. The P80 offers better-than-ever tip heat recovery, and is compatible with all existing Razertip pens and accessories.
Each P80 includes an extra-flex pen cord (#CORD1P) which works beautifully with any Razertip pen or tip. The P80's unique power output means that heavy-duty cords are no longer needed to make a difference when burning with heavier tips.
The P80 is a single burner - but with a huge difference. Want a dual or triple burner? Quickly and easily add up to two P80x expansion modules (no tools required) for a versatile system that gives each pen its own heat setting and memory function. Toggle between pens by touching the screen you wish to use.
The P80 is proudly made in Canada - at the Razertip facility - it is covered by Razertip's exclusive 3-year warranty. It is safety-certified virtually world-wide. By simply changing the power cord*, or using a suitable plug adapter, you can use your P80 anywhere.
* safety-approved IEC C8 power cord for the country where the unit is being used.
- fully regulated, stabilized power supply and a digital touch-screen interface.
- Heat Input Range: digitally input via 3.5” touch-screen, settings “100” to “800” **
- Temperature range: 80°C to 800°C approx.
- Built-in memory function, recall the 3 most recently-input keyed in heat settings
- Add up to two P80x expansion modules
- indexed handpiece indicator light can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- compatible with all existing Razertip pens and accessories.
- 3 year unconditional warranty.
** Heat settings based on calculated tip temperature ºC using a standard #1L tip. Actual tip temperature will depend on the tip used (heavier tips will run a bit cooler while smaller, lighter tips will run hotter