Pyrography Workbook - A Complete Guide to the Art of Woodburning.
Pyrography Workbook - 144 pages.
Build your skill level through these step-by-step projects for beginner, intermediate, and advanced burners! Inside Pyrography Workbook, author Sue Walters explores:
- Practical and necessary aspects of safety and work area setup
- Equipment and timber selection
- Preparing the wood and transferring the design
- Special nib techniques and how to apply them
- Textures, patterns, and unusual pyrographical variations
- Burning on leather, gourds, bark, and other materials
- The integration and use of colour in pyrography