Razertip SK - Basic Burner Package. 240 Volt
SK Burner with F99.015 Writing Pen & Cord- 240 Volt Power Base.
Plus Pyrography Nibs & Their Use DVD
The SK burner will accept only one handpiece at a time, making it necessary to unplug and plug in handpieces when changing over. The SK accepts all Razertip pens and accessories. The SK has the same circuitry as the SSD-10 but will only accept one handpiece at a time. (The SSD-10 accepts 2 handpieces and also has an extra low temperature adjustment.)
- 10 amp output provides fast tip-heat recovery.
- C'Tick approved to Australian standards
- Ideal wide-range temperature control: won’t scorch wood at "1" through to "red-hot" at 10
- super-flexible adapter cords
- indexed handpiece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again
- laser-welding technology
- 3 years on the power supply and one year on all handpieces including fixed tips.